Are you interested in becoming part of the Elite team?
Do you share our commitment of compassionate caring to those in need? Are you energetic and enthusiastic to become part of our culture that emphasizes empathy, integrity, teamwork, professionalism, efficiency, accountability, innovation, flexibility and continuous improvement.
At Elite, we recognize and value that our employees are our best asset. We are always looking to add new members to our organization of dedicated professionals. Elite Ambulance offers competitive compensation, training and educational resources as well as opportunities for career growth and advancement within our growing organization.
Elite Ambulance is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer.
We are now accepting applications for:
- Critical Care Medic
- Medicar Driver (21 or older)
- EMT Classes
To work out of our stations throughout the Chicago metropolitan area:
- Chicago / South (83rd St. & Dan Ryan)
- North Suburbs (Niles / Skokie)
- O’Hare (Schiller Park / Elk Grove Village)
- South Suburbs (Mokena / Orland Park)
- Southwest Suburbs (Shorewood / Joliet)
- West Suburbs (Naperville / Aurora)
- Lake County (Gurnee)
- Northwest Indiana (Griffith)
- South Bend (Indiana)
- Racine (Wisconsin)
- Milwaukee (Wisconsin)
Contact the Elite Human Resource for more information on career opportunities: