Basic Life Support
- Hospital discharges
- Psychiatric discharges
- Basic Life support emergencies such as lower extremity fractures
- Interfacility transfers
- Transport to dialysis
- Doctor’s offices
Advanced Life Support
- Medical/surgical patients with a continuous IV
- Patients on a cardiac monitor
- Patients with potential airway compromise
- Any patient deemed to have a potential complication during transport when reported by the sending facility
- Life threatening medical emergencies (For example: respiratory distress, stroke, seizure, chest pains)
Specialty Care Transport
- Ventilator transports
- Expanded scope drug administration via IV pumps
Critical Care Transport
Tier II provides a level of care for patients who require care beyond the USDOT Curriculum and expanded scope of practice ALS (paramedic) transport program, and who require formal advanced education for ALS paramedic staff. Tier II transport includes the use of a ventilator, infusion pump with administration of medication drips, maintenance of chest tubes, and other equipment and treatment, such as but not limited to: arterial lines; accessing central lines; medication-assisted intubation; patient assessment and titration of IV pump medications, including additional active interventions necessary in providing care to the patient receiving treatment with advanced equipment and medications.
Tier III provides the highest level of ground transport care for patients who require nursing level treatment modalities and interventions. Two critical care prepared providers must remain with the patient at all times.
Certain ambulances possess the state-of-the-art equipment and members of the Elite EMS team possess the higher levels of licensure, education and certifications in order to provide this level of service.
Wheelchair Van (Medicar)
EMERGENCY MEDICAL SERVICES
Elite’s EMS professionals stand ready with emergency medical transportation services for individuals as well as communities and fire departments to ensure residents receive proper care when seconds count. Elite’s paramedics and EMTs possess the advanced training necessary to administer care, coordinate with on-scene first responders, communicate with emergency room physicians and transport patients to the appropriate facility.
Elite’s emergency service offerings include:
- Constant communication between its dispatchers and crews and fire/police dispatch centers throughout calls with our contracted 9-1-1 services.
- GPS tracking of all ambulances.
- State of the art equipment to enhance cardiac arrest survival rates and overall patient outcomes.
With Elite ambulance stations strategically located throughout the area based upon careful analysis of call volumes, Elite is best able to provide prompt responses and reliable on-time performance.
Elite Ambulance understands dialysis transportation to and from treatments is essential to the survival of our patients with kidney failure. We appreciate the trust our patients and their families place in us, reflected through our personal attention to each patient. Careful advance scheduling of our dialysis transports ensures timely performance with each appointment.
Elite also understands the difficulties our dialysis patients endure each week. We are committed to compassionate care with each transport and reduction of anxieties through reliable on-time performance.
SPECIAL EVENT AMBULANCE
Elite has the skills and experience to provide medical care at a variety of special events while meeting the requirements outlined by event organizers. Examples include:
- Sporting Events
- Community Festivals, Ceremonies and Gatherings
- Public Relations and Promotional Events
- Public and Private Events